Located just minutes south of historic St. Augustine you will find the rarest of commodities. Secluded oceanfront living. The neighborhood of Sea Colony, which is surrounded on three sides by acres of idyllic coastal woodlands, this beautiful enclave is bounded on the fourth side by the Atlantic Ocean.
Sea Colony is designed to be packed with trees, not people. Low-density planning and native landscaping give this single-family neighborhood the feeling of a nature preserve. Custom homes with old Florida architectural details such as spacious verandas and hidden garages enhance the park-like ambiance of this community. A gated entrance ensures that Sea Colony residents enjoy privacy and peace.
Sea Colony is designed to evoke a sense of community typical in traditional neighborhoods by producing a pedestrian-friendly environment complete with sidewalks, footpaths, and boardwalks that border the streets weave through the woods and lead to the beach. Other amenities such as the soothing sounds of the surf, the proximity to leisure walks on the beach and the shade provided by majestic oak trees contribute greatly to the quality of life for Sea Colony residents.
- St. Augustine's only private, gated oceanfront single-family community
- Oceanfront Beach Club with two swimming pools, summer kitchen, and expansive shaded deck areas
- Four private dune walkovers provide easy access to the beach
- Almost one-third of Sea Colony is dedicated conservation area
- Convenient to grocery stores, banking, shopping and dining
Homes is Sea Colony range in price from $500,000 to $3,000,000